For landowners, real estate professionals, attorneys, advisors, natural resource professionals, and city or county officials to learn the hows and whys of conservation easements and land preservation.
Generously supported by the West Endowment
- Why save land on the Urban Edge? What is the Coastal Prairie and How Does it Benefit my Community?
- What is a Conservation Easement? What is a Land Trust?
- Top 10 Issues of Which any Landowner Should be Aware
- Effects of Land Fragmentation
- Saving Land and Saving Taxes – Income, Estate, and Property; The Appraisal Process
- Funding Sources for Land Preservation, Conservation Easements, and Restoration
Location: Midway Barbeque • 6025 Highway Blvd, Katy, TX
Cost: $15 - Registration includes BBQ lunch